Effective Date: 1st April, 2018
We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
1. Collection of Personal Information
When you create a WORLD-TECH account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from WORLD-TECH
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier).
2. Collection of Computer Data
When you visit WORLD-TECH, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages with in WORLD-TECH you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
3. Security of Your Personal Information
WORLD-TECH ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
WORLD-TECH uses 128 - bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
WORLD-TECH reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.